UCB & Eli Lilly Health Care Provider Scholarships for the EADV Congress (29 Sep -02 Oct 2021)
The Health Care Provider Scholarship, sponsored by Eli Lilly, supports the participation of young dermatologists (under 45 years old) or residents/trainees to the 30th EADV Congress.
→ The Health Care Provider Scholarship, sponsored by UCB, supports the attendance to the 30th EADV Congress for: Specialists, residents/trainees, nurses, hospital pharmacists, researchers in Dermatology/Venereology or Rheumatology, practicing and/or researching the following diseases: psoriasis (PsO), psoriasis arthritis (PsA), hidradenitis suppurativa (HS), atopic dermatitis (AD).
More than 100 scholarships are available and include:
- Virtual Access to the EADV Scientific Sessions
- Virtual Access to e-poster area
- Access to the virtual platform to review the sessions during and after the congress (until 31.12.2021)
- Possibility to collect ECMEC Credits on participation in the EADV Scientific Sessions
- Access to the Company Profiles and Virtual Booths for HCP delegates and Industry Participants
- Access to Virtual Industry Sessions (may be restricted to HCP only or be available on-demand only
For more information about eligibility and criteria, please consult our website: https://www.eadvcongress2021.org/index.php/home/scholarships/
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 SEPTEMBER 2021 AT 23:59 CET (or as soon as all the scholarships have been allocated).